2019 Hobie Cat PRO ANGLER 14 CAMO DLX DEMO
Stock Image: Camo
Hobie's original Pro Angler fishing kayak packs extreme fishing utility, with scads of (that's six) horizontal rod lockers, enough tackle compartments to empty a store, and an elevated Vantage ST seat that's as much easy chair as captain's perch.
There's a non-skid deck for standing—a huge advantage for sight kayak fishing—and veritable acres of H-Rail for mounting rod holders and electronics. All this on a spacious 14-foot platform, with no need for a gas tank. Hobie's unique MirageDrive with Glide Technology provides efficient, quiet propulsion.
- Crew: 1 person
- Length: 13 ft. 8 in. (4.17 m)
- Width: 38 in. (.97 m)
- Height: 20 in. (0.51 m)
- Capacity: 600 lb. (272 kg)
- Vantage Seat Capacity: 350 lb. (159 kg)
- Fitted Hull Weight: 120.5 lb. (55 kg)
- Fully Rigged Weight: 144.5 lb. (65.54 kg)
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- MirageDrive 180 with ST Turbo Fins: Revolutionary hands-free propulsion system. When pedaled, the flexible fins assume the shape of a propeller blade, providing forward motion with each pedal stroke.
- Front Hatch with Removable Liner: Large-opening storage area offers easy access for storing fish or ice and can be removed for cleaning.
- Large Twist and Seal Hatch with TMS: Large Twist and Seal hatch with Tackle Management System
- Rudder Control: Soft handle makes fingertip steering easy.
- Mesh Stowage Pocket: Easy access and safe stowage for the things you reach for most. Now made with rubber for improved durability.
- Vantage ST Seating: Vantage Seating provides ultimate comfort and adjustability in a lightweight, easily removable form, along with Boa® system lumbar support technology.
- Rear Cargo Area: Big adventures demand plenty of gear. These molded areas and Bungee® tie-downs ensure that it's still there when you get to camp.
- Rod Holder: These molded-in holsters securely tote your rods, are perfectly angled for trolling and can accommodate a gaff, nets and other gear.
- 8" Twist and Seal Hatch: An efficient corkscrew mechanism ratchets down this hatch, keeping stowed items secure irrespective of the sea state. The lid is permanently attached to its base via a hinge, so you don't have to worry about leaving it at last night's campground.
- 2 H-Rail Horizontal Rod Racks: Designed for additional horizontal storage. Padding on the interior protects your investment, plus rod retainers secure your rods in position for easy access, surf landings or transport. When rotated, the Rod Rack can be used for storing other accessories like a paddle, sail or stakeout pole.
- H-Rail: H-Rail is a durable, lightweight, patent pending mounting system for quickly and easily securing a complete line of H-Rail accessories.
- 2 H-Rail Cup Holders: Always have your favorite beverage conveniently located and secure.
- Powered by MirageDrive 180: The ungainly paddle is replaced by the sheer efficiency of the MirageDrive 180, the original pedal kayak drive. With the largest human muscle group now in play, kayaking becomes easier and more efficient than ever.
- Adjustability: Derrières everywhere rejoice. The Vantage Seating system provides the comfort needed for long stretches out on the water. The seat-back, bottom, height, and lumbar-support are all easily adjustable.
- Vantage Positioning: For extra visibility, the Vantage Seat can be adjusted into a position five inches higher than the standard position.
- Pivoting Tackle Management System: A rectangular hatch just in front of the seat conceals a mesh storage pocket and pivoting storage for two medium-sized Plano® tackle boxes (included). The storage area under the tackle boxes is also easily accessible.
- ALL NEW Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield: Retractable Shield protects transducer on impact and retracts away for transport. Built-in transducer mount allows side scanning for optimal fishfinder performance. Pre-installed thru-hull cable plugs allow quick, no-drill, no-glue fishfinder installation. ALL NEW for 2019.
- Papaya Orange
- Ivory Dune
- Length Overall
- 13 ft. 8 in. (4.17 m)
- 38 in. (.97 m)
- Dry Weight
- 120.5 lb. (55 kg)
- Max Person Capacity
- 1 person
- Max Carry Load
- 600 lb. (272 kg)