2019 Hobie Cat H16 GETAWAY GM MARTINIQUE WING
Stock Image: Martinique
Take the party on the water with the Hobie Getaway. When the agenda involves sailing with friends and family, the Hobie Getaway is a sure-fire ticket to multihull fun.
Stir in the boat's performance-minded symmetrically shaped hulls, its efficient, mainsail-driven sailplan and its roller-furling jib and you quickly discover a sailing pedigree that leaves “party boats" stalled out. With the Getaway, there's no worry about impromptu raft-ups, beaching or docking; its impact-resistant, rotomolded polyethylene hull provides years' worth of family fun. But most impressive is the Getaway's awesome value—expect great times for a modest price tag.
- Crew: 1-6 persons (US); 3-4 persons (EU)
- Length: 17 ft. (5.18 m)
- Beam: 7 ft. 8 in. (2.34 m)
- Capacity: 1000 lb. (453 kg) (US); 661 lb. (300 kg) (EU)
- Weight: 390 lb. (176kg)
- Draft w/ Rudder Up: 10 in. (.25 m)
- Mast Length: 25 ft. (7.62 m)
- Total Sail Area: 180 ft² (17 m²)
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- EC Homologation: Category 3-C / 4-D
- Mainsail: Fully-battened, multi-colored square-top, Dacron
- Two-Piece Comptip Mast: Includes mast float.
- Durable Rotomolded Polyethylene Hull: Unique keel shape eliminates daggerboards. Cooler/storage compartment in both hulls. Optional wing seats.
- Length Overall
- 17 ft. (5.18 m)
- 7 ft. 8 in. (2.34 m)
- 10 in. (.25 m)
- Dry Weight
- 390 lb. (176kg)
- Max Person Capacity
- 1-6 persons (US); 3-4 persons (EU)
- Max Carry Load
- 1000 lb. (453 kg) (US); 661 lb. (300 kg) (EU)