2018 World Cat 280 CC
The new 280CC-X offers dramatic styling, superior performance, and the smooth ride you expect from World Cat. Designed exclusively via CAD technology, the 280CC-X features luxurious appointments, generous seating for 11, and the latest technology that together make it your ideal choice for cruising, fishing, snorkeling, diving, exploring and entertaining.
- LOA: 27 ft. 6 in.
- Beam: 9 ft. 2 in.
- Hull Draft: 14 in.
- Freeboard Aft: 27 in.
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Approx. Dry Weight: * 7,300 lb. (w/ twin 200's)
- Max HP Rating: 400HP (2 x 200 HP)
- Fuel Capacity: 220 gal. (2 x 110 gal. )
- Livewell Capacity: 30 gal.
- Freshwater Capacity: 17 gal.
- Wastewater Capacity: 9 gal.
- Trailering Height*: 9 ft. 6 in.
- Bridge Clearance*: 8 ft. 4 in.
- Cockpit Length: 41 in.
- Efficiency at Typical 30mph Cruise: 2.18 mpg
- Typical WOT: 50.4 mph / 1.18 mpg
- A sleek new hull design that looks great, runs great, and keeps you dry
- State-of-the-art glass dash with Garmin monitor and digital switching
- Luxurious, comfortable, hard-working upholstery
- Integrated LED docking lights and available white motors
- Yamaha 200 HP Digital 4-strokes with Command Link Plus® gauge, rigging, controls and props
- Aggressive bow styling with integrated high-intensity LED docking lights, surrounding fascia, thru-hull anchor and World Cat lettering
- Anchor locker with two hatches and raw water washdown hose in port locker
- Deluxe bow seating for 7, with hex-pattern contrast stitching
- Deck-level continuous S/S grab rail provides support to bow seating while staying out of the way
- Extra-wide forward facing seat integrated into head door
- 4 stainless steel cup holders
- Insulated 36-quart bow cooler compartment
- (2) 12v accessory outlets
- Insulated 180-quart port and starboard storage compartments with overboard drains
- Port and starboard 6-quart personal cooler areas under gunwales keeps cold beverages at hand
- Integrated through-hull concealed windlass system with stylish S/S breastplate, 300-foot line, 15-foot chain, and 22-pound anchor
- Fiberglass top with surfboard edge and powdercoated frame w/built-in glass windshield. Includes radio box, 2 rear and 1 forward-facing spreader lights, and color-changing LED underside lights
- Ergonomically designed fiberglass console enables commanding view; stitched matte vinyl top enables high dash visibility in bright light
- Pantograph-style heavy-duty windshield wiper with rinse
- Glass dash console with standard Garmin GPSMAP® 7612xsv 12-inch multi-touch widescreen display with Airmar® B117 depth/temp thru-hull transducer
- Mastervolt CZone® digital switching system; fully NMEA 2000® compatible, easy-access circuit board
- Fusion® marine entertainment system with 4 JL Audio speakers and Bluetooth
- Integrated 3-bank battery charging system
- Lockable helm glove box for weatherproof storage; contains 12v outlet
- 4 stainless steel cup holders
- Fiberglass lined head compartment with fresh water head system, 9-gallon holding tank, and overboard discharge
- Head includes Corian® counter, mirror and toiletries storage. Forward-facing wide console door for easy head access.
- Power assisted hydraulic steering system
- Stainless steel steering wheel with power-knob
- Extra-wide adjustable custom twin helm sport seats with twin flip-up bolsters and armrests
- Fiberglass leaning post tackle center with 30-gallon insulated livewell with 1100 GPH magnetic drive pump, overboard drain, and a clear lid
- Corian® countertop with multi-compartment tackle and tool storage
- Battery management center for 3 batteries and battery select switches with parallel capability, power assist pump access and fire extinguisher compartment; integrated toe rail
- Fresh and raw water washdown
- Insulated, lockable 355-quart port and starboard floor fish boxes with diaphragm pumps; each can alternately store 4 rods or a 5-gallon bucket
- Twin in-floor mechanical rooms with large hatches that allow easy access/service for bilge, pumps and other equipment
- Three piece construction for huge fishing area, with 360° cockpit bolsters
- Twin 1500-GPH port and starboard aft bilge pumps, accessible via mechanical rooms. Twin 500GPH forward bilge pumps accessible via fishboxes
- Total (6) 8" pull-up stainless steel cleats and (2) 8" stainless steel cleats accessible via stern hawsehole
- Aft fold-down transom seating for two with adjacent 12v outlets
- 8 stainless steel rod holders; 4 gunwale-mounted and 4 transom-mounted
- Walk-though transom with latched door provides easy access to swim platform
- User-friendly On-Ramp™ swim ladder
- Custom white painted Yamaha 200s with gray Yamaha logo
- Powdercoated 5-rod rocket launcher (mounted on hardtop)
- Taco Marine® Grand Slam™ 380 top-mount outriggers with 18' telescopic poles
- SeaDek® accent package: console interior,console mat & motor well accent
- Polished 22-lb. stainless steel anchor
- Edson satin-finish steering wheel with power knob
- Additional Garmin GPSMAP® 7612xsv 12-inch multi-touch display w/ Airmar® B117 depth/temp thru-hull transducer
- Single Garmin GPSMAP® 7616xsv 16-inch multi-touch display w/ Airmar® B117 depth/temp thru-hull transducer (replaces standard 12" monitor)
- Sea Vision® surface-mount blue LED underwater lights (2)
- CZone® key fob remote control unit
- Optimus Electronic Steering System
- Optimus 360 System with Electronic steering, SeaStation, and Joystick
- Flag Blue, Tanglewood Tan, Platinum Gray, Ice Blue, Sea Foam Green, Empress Blue
- Full-hull or two-tone hull color pattern
- Matching hardtop underside to hull side color
- Max HP
- 400HP (2 x 200 HP)
- Length Overall
- 27 ft. 6 in.
- 9 ft. 2 in.
- 14 in.
- Dry Weight
- * 7,300 lb. (w/ twin 200's)
- Fuel Capacity
- 220 gal. (2 x 110 gal. )