2018 Hobie Cat Mirage Revolution 16
Stock Image: Seagrass Green
Sleek. The Hobie Mirage Revolution 16 boasts a long, lean hull that's low on drag and big on speed, allowing you to glide along at a pace typically reserved for far more fragile kayaks.
Instead of requiring constant babying, the Revo 16's rugged, rotomolded polyethylene hull stands ready to brave any beach. Consider the Revo 16's range and speed—coupled with carefully considered details such as ergonomic carrying handles and its comfortable, Vantage CT seat—and the advantages are obvious. With a 16' hull design for touring or fishing at speed plus MirageDrive power, covering distance with ease is the Revo 16's game.
- Crew: 1 person
- Length: 16 ft. (4.88 m)
- Width: 27.5 in. (.7 m)
- Height: 15 in. (0.38 m)
- Capacity: 350 lb. (159 kg)
- Fitted Hull Weight: 75.5 lb. (34 kg)
- Fully Rigged Weight: 92 lb. (42 kg)
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Padeye XL
- Back wire cap for Lowrance-ready Thru-Hull Wire Plugs
- Repositioned Thru-Hull wire plugs for easier access
- 3-way connector for Lowrance Ready, Thru-Hull Wire Plugs (Backwards Compatible)
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- MirageDrive with ST Fins
- Sail Mount
- Two 8" Twist and Seal Hatches with Gear Bucket
- Vantage CT Seating
- Two Mesh Stowage Pockets
- Lowrance® Ready
- Slate Blue
- Papaya Orange
- Red Hibiscus
- Ivory Dune
- Seagrass Green
- Livewell: This 8-gallon, live-bait tank was custom-designed with the serious angler in mind.
- Cart: Hobie carts quickly plug-in to scuppers and take the effort out of getting to water's edge.
- Sail Kit: Add sail power to your boat by sliding the mast of this simple kit into the sail mount.
- Daggerboard: The daggerboard is used to improve upwind performance by preventing the boat from slipping sideways in the water.
- Length Overall
- 16 ft. (4.88 m)
- 27.5 in. (.7 m)
- Dry Weight
- 75.5 lb. (34 kg)
- Max Person Capacity
- 1 person
- Max Carry Load
- 350 lb. (159 kg)