2018 Hobie Cat Mirage Outfitter
Stock Image: Papaya Orange
A kayak with one of Hobie's easy and elegant MirageDrives is quick. Adding a second really pours on the speed.
Bring along a friend, your significant other, or a child—dual helm control means either of you can steer this wide, stable hull. Or go solo. The Outfitter is the more compact of Hobie's pair of rotomolded polyethylene tandems, a little easier to store than its larger sibling. Room for two doesn't mean sacrificing storage: utility trays, a trio of Twist and Seal hatches, and a large rear storage area provide plenty of room.
- Crew: 1-2 persons
- Length: 12 ft. 8 in. (3.86 m)
- Width: 34 in. (.86 m)
- Height: 18 in. (0.46 m)
- Capacity: 425 lb. (193 kg)
- Fitted Hull Weight: 90 lb. (41 kg)
- Fully Rigged Weight: 121.5 lb. (55 kg)
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Padeye XL
- Dual Steering
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Sail Mount
- Two-Piece Paddles with On-Hull Storage
- Two MirageDrives with ST Fins
- Four Molded-In Rod Holders
- Vantage CT Seating
- Three 8" Twist and Seal Hatches
- Two Mesh Stowage Pockets
- Seagrass Green
- Papaya Orange
- Red Hibiscus
- Ivory Dune
- Slate Blue
- Cart: Hobie carts quickly plug-in to scuppers and take the effort out of getting to water's edge.
- Hobie evolve Electric Motor Kit: This quiet and efficient electric motor will dramatically expand your horizons.
- Sail Kit: Add sail power to your boat by sliding the mast of this simple kit into the sail mount.
- Length Overall
- 12 ft. 8 in. (3.86 m)
- 34 in. (.86 m)
- Dry Weight
- 90 lb. (41 kg)
- Max Person Capacity
- 1-2 persons
- Max Carry Load
- 425 lb. (193 kg)