2018 Hobie Cat Mirage Outback
Stock Image: Camo
The legendary design that propelled the MirageDrive to fishing supremacy is better than ever.
It's still every inch an Outback, with a time-tested hull that's an ideal blend of confident stability and smooth maneuverability. Yet more nimble than ever, thanks to the efficient reversing MirageDrive 180. The deck is designed around the marvelous Vantage CT seat to maximize stand-up space and storage. Cruise, camp, or catch. The Outback is packed full of fishing features, including the Lowrance Ready System that makes sonar installation a cinch.
- Crew: 1 person
- Length: 12 ft. 1 in. (3.68 m)
- Width: 33 in. (.84 m)
- Height: 15 in. (0.38 m)
- Capacity: 400 lb. (181 kg)
- Fitted Hull Weight: 81 lb. (37 kg)
- Fully Rigged Weight: 99 lb. (45 kg)
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Padeye XL
- 3-way connector for Lowrance Ready, Thru-Hull Wire Plugs (Backwards Compatible)
- Repositioned Thru-Hull wire plugs for easier access
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- MirageDrive with ST Fins
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Sail Mount
- Mesh Stowage Pocket
- Four Molded-In Rod Holders
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Vantage CT Seating
- Two 8" Twist and Seal Hatches with Gear Bucket
- Lowrance® Ready
- Slate Blue
- Papaya Orange
- Red Hibiscus
- Ivory Dune
- Seagrass Green
- Livewell: This 8-gallon, live-bait tank was custom-designed with the serious angler in mind.
- Cart: Hobie carts quickly plug-in to scuppers and take the effort out of getting to water's edge.
- Hobie evolve Electric Motor Kit: This quiet and efficient electric motor will dramatically expand your horizons.
- Sail Kit: Add sail power to your boat by sliding the mast of this simple kit into the sail mount.
- Length Overall
- 12 ft. 1 in. (3.68 m)
- 33 in. (.84 m)
- Dry Weight
- 81 lb. (37 kg)
- Max Person Capacity
- 1 person
- Max Carry Load
- 400 lb. (181 kg)