2018 Hobie Cat Kona Deluxe Demo
Stock Image: Ivory Dune
All demo Boats will be sold at BIG Discounts!!! We cannot post these prices on our website. You must call to get the price due to pricing rules with Hobie.
Call to make an appointment to see them and put a deposit and reserve yours today.
The Hobie Kona is a classic crossover paddle kayak.
In two-person configuration, it provides a stable ride and snappy, spin-in-a-second performance; when paddling alone, the boat's molded center seat keeps the boat well trimmed and responsive. The Kona's rotomolded polyethylene hull couples a wide beam with a relatively short waterline, delivering the responsive, stable performance usually found on longer boats. Carrying handles and on-hull paddle storage simplify portaging, and the deluxe, adjustable padded seats support your back and encourage longer excursions.
- Crew: 1-2 persons
- Length: 11 ft. 6 in. (3.51 m)
- Width: 34 in. (.86 m)
- Height: 18 in. (0.46 m)
- Capacity: 425 lb. (193 kg)
- Fitted Hull Weight: 68 lb. (31 kg)
- Fully Rigged Weight: 78 lb. (35 kg)
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Cargo Area with Bungee Tie-Downs
- Two 8" Twist and Seal Hatches with Gear Bucket
- Two-Piece Paddles with On-Hull Storage
- Adjustable Deluxe Padded Seats
- Papaya Orange
- Red Hibiscus
- Ivory Dune
- Slate Blue
- Cart: Hobie carts quickly plug-in to scuppers and take the effort out of getting to water's edge.
- Length Overall
- 11 ft. 6 in. (3.51 m)
- 34 in. (.86 m)
- Dry Weight
- 68 lb. (31 kg)
- Max Person Capacity
- 1-2 persons
- Max Carry Load
- 425 lb. (193 kg)