2017 Hobie Cat Quest 13 demo
Call for Price
Stock Image: Golden Papaya
All demo Boats will be sold at BIG Discounts!!! We cannot post these prices on our website. You must call to get the price due to pricing rules with Hobie.
Call to make an appointment to see them and put a deposit and reserve yours today.
The Quest 13 is Hobie's swiftest solo paddle kayak, with a sleek, swell-eating stride. It has the sea legs for light touring, and excels for fishing.
The rotomolded polyethylene hull features generous belowdeck stowage, ample space for tackle boxes or tents, plus molded rod holders for trolling. A large, Bungee-secured stern cargo area accommodates everything from optional tackle to a Hobie Livewell, and an optional Twist and Stow rudder with foot steering control keeps the bow pointed in the right direction.
- Crew: 1 persons
- Length: 13 ft. (3.96 m)
- Width: 28.5 in. (.72 m)
- Height: 13 in. (0.33 m)
- Capacity: 350 lb. (159 kg)
- Fitted Hull Weight: 65.5 lb. (30 kg)
- Fully Rigged Weight: 70.5 lb. (32 kg)
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Adjustable Deluxe Padded Seat
- Adjustable Foot Braces
- Cargo Area with Bungee Tie-Downs
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- Accessory Tray
- 8" Twist and Seal Hatch with Gear Bucket
- Golden Papaya
- Red Hibiscus
- Ivory Dune
- Caribbean Blue
- Livewell: This 8-gallon, live-bait tank was custom-designed with the serious angler in mind.
- Cart: Hobie carts quickly plug-in to scuppers and take the effort out of getting to water's edge.
- Sidekick Ama Kit: The Sidekick adds stability for sailing or stand-up fishing.
- Length Overall
- 13 ft. (3.96 m)
- 28.5 in. (.72 m)
- Max Person Capacity
- 1 persons
- Max Carry Load
- 350 lb. (159 kg)