2017 Hobie Cat Odyssey
Call for Price
Stock Image: Caribbean Blue
The Odyssey is Hobie's ultimate two-person paddling kayak, one with plenty of get up and go.
While it carries a trim width relative to its sleek, 14-foot waterline, the Odyssey's cleverly designed rotomolded polyethylene hull provides ample stability for casting, catching or getting a novice out on the water. Its impressive payload and smart deck design provide plenty of space for crew members and equipment, and the center seat ensures proper balance for solo outings.
- Crew: 1-2 persons
- Length: 14 ft. (4.27 m)
- Width: 33 in. (.84 m)
- Height: 19 in. (0.48 m)
- Capacity: 550 lb. (249 kg)
- Fitted Hull Weight: 81.5 lb. (37 kg)
- Fully Rigged Weight: 91.5 lb. (42 kg)
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Cargo Area with Bungee Tie-Downs
- Two 8" Twist and Seal Hatches with Gear Bucket
- Two-Piece Paddles with On-Hull Storage
- Adjustable Deluxe Padded Seats
- Caribbean Blue
- Golden Papaya
- Red Hibiscus
- Ivory Dune
- Livewell: This 8-gallon, live-bait tank was custom-designed with the serious angler in mind.
- Cart: Hobie carts quickly plug-in to scuppers and take the effort out of getting to water's edge.
- Length Overall
- 14 ft. (4.27 m)
- 33 in. (.84 m)
- Max Person Capacity
- 1-2 persons
- Max Carry Load
- 550 lb. (249 kg)