2016 Mercury ME115EXLPTCT4S
Call for Price
# of Engines
# of Axles
Call for the price too low to Advertise!!!
None More Durable. Or Efficient.
Tuned for max acceleration and throttle response.
- Lightweight & Fuel Efficient: Mercury’s world-renowned engineering team has packed incredible power into these lighter, compact four-cylinder single-overhead-cam engines. The 115hp weighs 20 pounds less than its closest four-stroke competitor, making it the world’s lightest low-emissions outboard in its power range.
- Counter-Rotation: Do you like to boat offshore even though you’re not in the market for a big boat? For the first time, Mercury is offering a 115hp FourStroke with left-hand rotation. Two of these mid-range monsters on your transom provide the maneuverability and get-home safety of higher-horsepower twins at a price that’s easier on your wallet. Unlike competitive dual 115hp engines, dual 115 Mercury FourStrokes are Command Thrust models, which swing V6-class propellers, such as Enertia series to deliver improved acceleration and better boat control in rough water. (*Available only on 115 hp)
- Worry-free: The same lifetime maintenance-free valvetrain design found in our 150 FourStroke engines makes the 75-115hp FourStroke outboards incredibly durable.
- Bigger Footprint: The larger Command Thrust gearcase creates a bigger footprint in the water, which provides more leverage to control your boat. The larger torpedo, combined with a bigger-diameter prop, can lift a heavy boat onto plane more easily and hold it there at lower speeds without impacting top speed.
- Powerful & Efficient: Less weight and high displacement mean Mercury’s new 75 - 115 FourStrokes generate abundant torque and immediate power. Because they don’t have to work as hard as heavier engines or those with lower displacement, these engines make boats plane faster, accelerate better and provide optimal fuel efficiency at cruising speed.
- Quiet & Smooth: Customers tell us they can barely hear these outboards running – especially at idle – because Mercury® successfully reduced noise and vibration in these next-generation FourStrokes. The result is an ultra-smooth ride and the ability to enjoy nature without overpowering it.
- HP / kW: 115 / 84.6
- Engine type: Inline 4
- Displacement (L): 2.1
- Full throttle RPM: 5000-6000
- Fuel induction system: Computer Controlled Multi-Port Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- Alternator amp / Watt: 35 amp / 441 watt with water-cooled voltage regulator
- Recommended fuel: Unleaded Regular 87 Octane Minimum (R+M/2) or 90 RON 10% Ethanol Maximum
- Recommended oil: Mercury FourStroke Oil 10W-30
- Engine protection operator warning system: SmartCraft Engine Guardian
- Compatible with SmartCraft digital technology: Yes
- Starting: Smart Start Electric
- Steering: Big Tiller Compatible, Dual Cable Mechanical, Electro-Hydraulic Power Steering Optional on Duals, Hydraulic power steering
- Shaft length: 25 in. / 635 mm
- Gearcase ratio: 2.38:1
- Dry weight *Lightest model available: 363 lb. / 165 kg
- Bore and stroke: 3.5 x 3.2 in. / 90 x 81 mm
- Ignition: SmartCraft ECM 70 Digital Inductive
- Fuel system: Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- Cooling system: Water-cooled with thermostat
- Gear shift: F-N-R
- Gearcase options: Command Thrust
- Trim system: Power Tilt, Power Trim
- Exhaust system: Through prop
- Counter rotation: Available
- Color: Phantom Black
NOTES:Dry weight specification is for the lightest-version model. Comparative weights refer to base engines without oil, propeller or integral steering cylinder. Weights based on Owner’s Manual specifications.
- Engine Type
- Inline 4
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.5 x 3.2 in. (90 x 81 mm)
- 2.1 L
- Smart Start Electric
- Shaft Length
- 25 in. (635 mm)
- 363 lb. (165 kg)
- Trim Method
- Power Tilt, Power Trim
- Propshaft Horsepower
- 115 hp (84.6 kW)
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 5000-6000 rpm
- Gear Ratio / Shift
- 2.38:1 / F-N-R
- Fuel Induction
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- 35 amp / 441 watt with water-cooled voltage regulator
- Water-cooled with thermostat
- Big Tiller Compatible, Dual Cable Mechanical, Electro-Hydraulic Power Steering Optional on Duals, Hydraulic power steering
- 3 Year Corrosion, 3 Year Limited