2015 Hobie Cat KONA BASE
The Kona is the ideal two-person paddle kayak.
The Hobie Kona is a round peg that fits many different holes: in two-person configuration, it provides a stable ride and snappy, spin-in-a-second performance; when paddling alone, the boat's molded center seat keeps the boat sitting on her lines. The Kona's rotomolded polyethylene hull couples a wide beam with a relatively short waterline, delivering the responsive, stable performance usually found on longer boats. Carrying handles and on-hull paddle storage simplify portaging, and the deluxe, adjustable padded seats support your back and encourage longer excursions.
- Caribbean Blue
- Golden Papaya
- Ivory Dune
- Red Hibiscus
- Cart - Hobie carts quickly plug-in to scuppers and take the effort out of getting to water's edge.
- Trailex Trailer - Anodized aluminum trailers by Trailex, custom designed for Hobie. The best trailers for their light weight and long, low-maintenance life.
- Capacity: 425 lbs / 193 kg
- Crew: 1-2
- Fitted Hull Weight: 67.5 lbs / 30.62 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 77.5 lbs / 35.15 kg
- Height: 18" / 0.46 m
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Length: 11' 6" / 3.51 m
- Width: 34" / .86 m
- Adjustable Deluxe Padded Seats
- Cargo Area w/ Bungee Tie-Downs
- Two 8" Twist and Seal Hatches w/ Gear Bucket
- Two-Piece Paddles w/ On-Hull Storage
- Length Overall
- 11 ft. 6 in. (3.51 m)
- Dry Weight
- 77.5 lb. (35.15 kg)
- Max Person Capacity
- 1-2 persons
- Max Carry Load
- 425 lb. (193 kg)